Monday, January 19, 2015

Personal Progress Integrity #3

I am helping the girls cover Integrity #3 by teaching a lesson covering most of these scripture heroes.  You can find Integrity #3 here:  https://www.lds.org/young-women/personal-progress/integrity?lang=eng)  I don't have to cover Esther because the other councilor is doing a Wednesday night activity where she will cover the story of Esther and we are also celebrating Purim.  It was her genius idea and I will try to share our experience after we have completed the activity in February.  I am teaching the lesson the week before our Esther activity.  I have a list of scriptures for the girls to read which cover the highlights in the scriptures.  I found a conference talk on Hyrum Smith that I am using parts of to compete his story (https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1995/10/hyrum-smith-firm-as-the-pillars-of-heaven?lang=eng).  I am going to have the girls read parts of it so it is numbered with the numbers that are missing on the scripture list.




No comments:

Post a Comment