Thursday, January 17, 2019

Behold the Great Redeemer Die

I am now the primary chorister.  I will have to admit it is my second favorite calling (I ask my Primary President regularly if Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam teacher).  This year for the Primary program we are going to learn Behold the Great Redeemer Die (Click here to listen to it).  I feel this song is a little morbid or graphic for little kids.  I am not going to teach it all to my Primary.  I am only going to teach verses 1 & 6.  I did however make visual aids for the whole song so you can pick and choose what to teach.  I also haven't decided if I am going to have the girls sing the 3rd lines alone or if I am going to have the boys sing with them since the boys sing as high as the girls.  I made the visual aids so you can do it either way.































No comments:

Post a Comment